- WE DO NOT OFFER IN PERSON VISITATION. We have two options, Onsite Kiosk Visitation or Remote Video Visitation.
RULES FOR ONSITE KIOSK VISITATION
- All visitors, with the exception of minor visitors, must have valid photo identification. Visitors are allowed to have car keys and photo ID only. Visitors are subject to search and arrest under Idaho Code 20-627.
- All purses, bags, backpacks, cell phones, tobacco products, drugs, guns, knives or other weapons must be secured in your vehicle.
- Caribou County is not responsible for lost or stolen items during visitation.
- All minor children must be supervised at all times.
- No one under 18 years of age will be allowed visitation unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Loud or vulgar language is prohibited.
- All visitors must wear appropriate clothing. Visitors with bare shoulders, bare feet, bare stomach, short shorts, low cut clothing, or clothing felt to be inappropriate will be denied visiting. The decision by the detention deputy is final.
- Any disruptive behavior including the use of recording devices/cameras or obscene conduct will result in termination of the visit. Violators are subject to arrest.
- No personal property will be accepted for inmates.
- No intoxicated subjects or those thought to be will be allowed to visit.