The Caribou County Sheriff’s Office will be reopening the Driver’s License and fingerprinting services, effective Monday, May 4th, with the following restrictions in place:
1. Driver’s License will be by appointment only. You must call (208) 547-2561 and schedule a visit. This will limit the number of people in the building at one time. We will accept walk-in appointments if no one else is scheduled at that time.
2. You will be screened before entrance, including a forehead temperature.
3. You must wear a mask.
4. Maintain an appropriate social distance of at least six-feet (6’) from all persons. (Please do not bring children.)
5. No more than 1 person in an office at a time. You may have to stand in the hall or stay outside until those ahead of you have completed their business.
6. Those coming from out of state must self-quarantine for 14 days before entering the Sheriff’s Office.
To help with all the customers that need fingerprinting, we will have a dedicated deputy on-duty to provide that service on May 4th & 5th, and May 11th & 12th. Prints will be by appointment only and you must follow all the above restrictions. Fingerprints will be ink-rolled only (no electronic submission). To schedule an appointment for Driver’s License or fingerprints, or if you have questions, please call (208) 547-2561.